Monday 6 January 2014

A tea party

The 5th of Jan we had some people over tea and simple Palestinian food. It was a small party where people were invited to hear about Sawahreh which is a small town in East Jerusalem and Palestine in general and about our idea about a possible twinning link between Brent & Sawahreh. I was really happy about our performance and I really would like to say thank you to all the people who came especially Maha & Andrew who were there with me from the beginning and for doing and still doing their best for this to start.

people enjoyed their time, chatted with each other, and learned new things about Palestine. After we finished we got an immediate feedback by e mail from some of those people saying how much this was useful for them and that they will do their best to help and contribute to this friendship association. 





I was having so much fun that I forgot to take pictures, and then when the party came to an end and people started leaving, I was like hmm pictures ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment